Author, documentarian, and America’s foremost hamburger expert George Motz, talks about the best Chicago burgers.
- Au Cheval makes a great burger with a piece of pork belly on top.
- Owen & Engine is a gastropub, and has one of the greatest beer selections in Chicago.
- M Burger is now a chain restaurant. It serves a very straight forward fast food burger, but is made with fresh ground beef.
- Edzo’s is a new hotdog and hamburger stand, with very straightforward and delicious food options.
- Fatso’s Last Stand is an old school hotdog stand. The stand makes a flam grilled burger that is extremely tasteful.